Monday, February 28, 2011

A few things to mention

First of all, This is an awesome flash game to play.  It's fun, addicting, and can take 10 mins or awhile to go through.  It's great.

Anyway, sorry for the delayed response.  I was thinking about getting out of blogging.  I didn't really like the blogger interface, and I really didn't think I had anything interesting to contribute the past few days or however long it's been.  I'm going to try to keep thinking about things and we'll see what happens.

I'm going to remove everyone from my following list, and start over.  Going through I noticed that there were a lot of people on there who haven't updated more than once or twice, and when I'm trying to get to the good stuff I don't want to be trekking through all those blogs that people haven't maintained since day 1.  I'm going to rebuild it from there with everyone's blog who has a lot of great info.

I've been watching a lot of Netflix recently, in my "laid off" period.  Sliders became a new favorite show, and I'm liking Firefly.  Dead like Me is also a good show if you're looking for a somewhat comedy, somewhat drama show.  It only lasted 2 seasons and they had a movie which was okay, but I think it's worth the watch. 

That's all for now, I'll be back tomorrow with something, I'm sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment